The Easiest Way - Mabel Katz
The Easiest Way is a practical guide for applying spiritual principles to overcome blocks and to help us have what we want in life. Based on an ancient art from the Hawaiian culture, Ho'oponopono premise that life is easy, we are the ones making and we can learn to stop getting in our way.
The Easiest Way gives refreshing options for resolving problems and teaches us how problems become problems and the easiest and quickest way to solve them. It answers questions about life's expectations as it directly deals with such issues as faith, money, fear and love.
The book is easy to read, and well organized, providing practical approaches for:
- Deleting negative programs that impact on plans, goals, decisions and results.
- Being open and flexible to receive ideal solutions through inspiration.
- Having peace of mind no matter what is going on around you.
- Mentally retuning oneself to release the beliefs that make life stressful.
- Being more effective and productive.